Finance & Accounting
Nowadays, finance departments are faced with the challenge of processing the rising volume of data at ever increasing speed. Providing up - to - date analyses on a daily basis is very often no longer enough – management is demanding data in real time.
With ad - hoc requests involving complex questions, employees in controlling frequently spend a great deal of time merging data from different sources and preparing it clearly in an Excel spreadsheet or database before passing it on. This is exactly where real - time data availability has an increasingly important role to play. Ideally, the information provided should include all available events to present the most accurate view of the company.
Information sources abound, but applications such as SAP, databases, and project management systems only provide the information that was stored in these systems (primarily numerical data), usually with no context to the project, customer, or internal company events. This makes it difficult to include all the relevant informat ion, filter it out and interpret it, so businesses can make informed decisions.
This is exactly where insight engines like Mindbreeze InSpire prove their true merits:
- Analyzing and intelligently linking the available information to create a 360 - degree view
- Understanding questions in natural language
- Complying with legal regulations and verifying access rights for each query
- Efficient knowledge management using methods of artificial intelligence
- Supporting employees in their day - to - day work
- Providing the foundation for fact - based decision making