To allow an easy integration within your company, Mindbreeze InSpire offers more than 450 connectors to tie the different data sources. Of course we offer typical data sources like shared folders, Microsoft SharePoint and a multitude of ECM Systems.
All connectors are able to do more. They support the operative and analytical requirements as well as a preselection of relevant datasets. Beyond this our connectors make sure that all data is synchronized and up to date, so that changed documents and information is available shortly.
Over 450 connectors
- IBM FileNet
- IBM Gase Manager
- IBM Lotus Domino
- IBM Notes
- Microsoft AX, Open Bravo, SageX3
- Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Outlook PST files
- Microsoft SharePoint 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
Communication / Collaboration / Social
- Blogs (RSS, Atom)
- CMIS interfaces
- Google Drive
- Healthcare Connector for HL7
- LinkedIn Contacts, Gmail Contacts, Windows Live Contacts
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Oracle Content andExperience Cloud
- Oracle WebCenter
- Web Connector
- WebDAV Connector
- Wiki Connector
Connectors for open standards
- Databases: JDBC, OCBC, ...
- Directory Services: Generic LDAP, Open LDAP, Active Directory, ...
- Fileshares: CIFS, SMB, ...
- Data transfer standards: FTP, WebDAV, CMIS, ...
...and lots of other connectors.
Your individual connector
Both the Mindbreeze development team, as well as our partners and third-party manufacturers are constantly striving to develop Mindbreeze InSpire. If you use a data source that is not yet among our more than 450 connectors, please contact us and we will gladly offer you an individual connector.