To allow an easy integration within your company, Mindbreeze InSpire offers more than 450 connectors to tie the different data sources. Of course, we offer typical data sources like shared folders, Microsoft SharePoint, and a multitude of ECM Systems.
All connectors are able to do more. They support the operative and analytical requirements as well as a preselection of relevant datasets. Beyond this our connectors make sure that all data is synchronized and up to date with data enrichment processes, so that changed documents and information is available shortly.
Over 450 connectors
- Atlassian Confluence Connector
- Atlassian Jira
- CentricCRM, SugarCRM, VtigerCRM, Microsoft CRM
- Citrix Sharefile
- Data Integration (ETL Jobs)
- Fabasoft Cloud
- Fabasoft eGov-Suite
- Fabasoft Folio
- Google Analytics, Hubspot, Act-on
- IBM Content Foundation
- IBM Content Manager OnDemand
- IBM FileNet
- IBM Gase Manager
- IBM Lotus Domino
- IBM Notes
- Microsoft AX, Open Bravo, SageX3
- Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Outlook PST files
- Microsoft SharePoint 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Novell GroupWise
- OpenText Documentum
- OpenText InfoArchive
- OpenText Leap
- OpenText LiveLink ECM
- OpenText Suite 16
- SAP (JCo)
- SAP und SAP KMC Connector
- Service Now
- Symantec Enterprise Vault Federator
- Talend MDM
Communication / Collaboration / Social
- Blogs (RSS, Atom)
- CMIS interfaces
- Google Drive
- Healthcare Connector for HL7
- LinkedIn Contacts, Gmail Contacts, Windows Live Contacts
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Oracle Content andExperience Cloud
- Oracle WebCenter
- Web Connector
- WebDAV Connector
- Wiki Connector
Connectors for open standards
- Databases: JDBC, OCBC, ...
- Directory Services: Generic LDAP, Open LDAP, Active Directory, ...
- Fileshares: CIFS, SMB, ...
- Data transfer standards: FTP, WebDAV, CMIS, ...
...and lots of other connectors.
5 ways to connect to a datasource
There are five approaches you can take to connect to a datasource with Mindbreeze InSpire:
1 Out of the box connector
2 XML-/Content Feed Adapter
3 Data Integration Connector
200+ data sources with the creation of ETL jobs
4 CMIS, WEBDAV, JSON
Out of the box connector for common protocols
5 Connector Framework
Your individual connector
Both the Mindbreeze development team, as well as our partners and third-party manufacturers are constantly striving to develop Mindbreeze InSpire. If you use a data source that is not yet among our more than 450 connectors, please contact us and we will gladly offer you an individual connector.