Mergers & Acquisition
Increasingly rapid and dynamic changes in the economy are putting greater pressure on companies. Organic growth alone is often no longer enough to drive corporate success and position the company as a major player in the market.
The merger with or acquisition of suitable candidates opens up new opportunities for companies to use synergy effects, to grow through diversification, to tap into new markets, and/or to expand their product portfolio.
Strategic analysis and reflection provide the single most important starting point for determining the profile of potential target candidates for a merger or acquisition. Finding the ideal company means analyzing, interpreting, comparing, and presenting a multitude of different datasets in a clearly structured way – an ambitious task that is often laden with risk, and one that can be tackled with the help of intelligent insight engines.
Mindbreeze InSpire provides support at every stage of the transaction by:
- Indexing both external data (annual reports, press releases, analyst reports, social media posts, and more) and internal data (such as records, analytics, and research)
- Providing information quickly and clearly (a 360-degree view) for merger and acquisition activities
- Monitoring the market and analyzing investment profiles (experts, analysts, and even competitors)
- Checking the access rights for each information request.
- Providing important key figures (sales, expenses, assets, share capital, and so on) efficiently and in a personalized format.
- Intelligently consolidating the company facts (marketing, expansion, strategy, and so on) and thus providing an overall view of the "big picture".
- Enabling an information flow across locations, companies, and departments.