Customers have come to expect fast and effective support from a good service team – ideally around the clock and every day of the week. Keeping an informed overview of all the information inside the company that relates to customer requests is an absolute prerequisite for satisfying customer demands.
Intelligent insight engines can already handle this: They deliver the information that is relevant, unburdening employees from repetitive tasks and freeing up time and capacity for more demanding responsibilities.
To this end, insight engines such as Mindbreeze InSpire deliver comprehensive 360 - degree views of essential customer data across locations and departments.
Mindbreeze InSpire simplifies customer service by:
- Optimizing the entire service chain from self - service to the support desk to the experts
- Enabling personalized communication with customers, which lays the perfect foundation for rapid, targeted problem solving
- Providing an efficient way to nurture customer relationships and prevent customers from switching to the competition
- Minimizing information loss
- Stimulating employee efficiency and productivity – optimizing the KPIs
Extraordinary customer experience starts with smart self-service
Fifty-five percent of customers have difficulty finding solutions to their issues on a company’s website. Mindbreeze InSpire helps customers find the information they need to resolve their problems faster, minimizing the need for a support ticket.
- understands the inquiry and the content
- consolidates the existing information from the various data sources – such as information on the company website (product pages), from a help forum, in FAQs, and so on
- proposes solutions to the problem as soon as the user begins typing the request
- correlates the available facts and presents them in a personalized 360-degree view
- integrates seamlessly with helpdesk solutions including ServiceNow, Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud, and more
Download Case Study
Fill in the form and you’ll receive an e-mail with a link to download the case study.